So I was recently sent the Xtava Curling Wand to try for free and I wanted to share my thoughts on it. I also have a little giveaway so stay tuned until the end. I personally love curly hair. It’s always the same isn’t it..If you have straight hair you want curly hair and if you have curly you want straight hair.
My hair has always been bit in the middle. It doesn’t dry completely straight, It has a very unflattering fizziness about it. So whatever I do, I have to do something to it else I just end up with a frizzy ball of hair on my head. I usually opt for a natural loose curl, I don’t ever go for the perfect curl, Purely because my hair is pretty short so it does me know favours what so ever. So I was very excited to receive these to try because at first glance they seemed perfect for my hair type.
Heres what xtava say:
‘The xtava Twist Curling Wand is your go-to for creating larger, more voluminous waves and curls. This 25mm curling tong features a tapered ceramic barrel with cool tip which allows for looser, more relaxed waves. Great for styling long or short hair – use the wider 38mm end of the barrel for long hair or beach waves and the smaller end of the barrel for more definition. Use the digital temperature control display to choose between 22 settings, and enjoy smart features including a cool tip, 60 minute automatic sleep mode function, 2.7m 360 degree swivel cord, and a heat resistant glove and travel case. Universal dual voltage adjusts automatically to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter.
- CURLING WAND 25mm – 38mm : The Xtava Twist Professional Curling Wand features a tapered 25 – 38 mm ceramic barrel with cool tip for creating voluminous beach waves or curls, 22 temperature settings between 90 – 210 C, universal dual voltage, 60 minute automatic sleep function, and includes a heat resistant glove and travel case
- HEALTHY HEAT : This professional wand curling tong features ionic technology to prevent frizz. The long tapered barrel is coated in ceramic and tourmaline to preserve hair health. Great for styling long or short hair
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Choose from 22 temperature settings on an LCD digital display, ranging from 90 F – 210 C. Start between 90 – 150 C for delicate or fine hair types, 150 – 190 C for normal hair, and 190 – 210 C for thick or coarse hair types
- DUAL VOLTAGE : Universal dual voltage (110 – 240V AC) will automatically adjust to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter
- SMART FEATURES : This large barrel hair curler wand is designed with a cool tip, LCD digital display, and 2.7m 360 degree swivel cord’
This wand from Xtava is perfect for creating that natural look. The barrel is pretty big so you get a nice big curl. When I first got this my first though was that the packaging felt really luxurious, It came in a beautiful yellow, white and black box, inside it had another black box which once opened contained the curlers, They were packed in a handy little travel bag too. It also came with a glove to protect you hands when in use. The one thing i noticed straight away was that it had a little stand on the handle, So when you place these on a surface, The actual barrel doesn’t touch it which I think it a-m-a-zing! The amount of times I tried balancing other curlers and straighteners on the side of the cabinet trying to hang it off the edge, But not too much else it would fall off. Well that’s all over now because this one particular feature has made these my favourite curlers. The actual curlers are all black, With a rubber grip which fits in your hand really nicely. You can adjust the temperature up and down, Which ever you prefer. When I used them it was automatically was on 180 degrees so I just stuck with that. They also got hot extremely quickly! Literally within seconds which I was quite shocked by, No more waiting around! They did a really nice job of curling my hair, It had a really lovely shine to it too. Overall I really enjoyed trying these and they will definitely be replacing my others which recently packed up. The are at a really good price point too for just £20. Seriously good value for money.
Now on to fun bit, A GIVEAWAY! I’ve been given a chance to host a giveaway for some of these curlers and of course I jumped at the chance, they really are amazing. All you have to do is follow the link https://gleam.io/e6oRU/win-the-xtava-twist-curling-wand-17 and you have many different ways of entering. The giveaway is open until 16th October and is only open to UK residents. So what are you waiting for? Bag yourself some amazing curlers! The winner will be contacted once the giveaway has ended. GOOD LUCK!